Dermalogica Full Facial
One hour 15 minutes: £52.00
A Dermalogica Facial is customised to each individual client needs. Dermalogica’s unique and exclusive “face mapping” gives a thorough skin analysis allowing the therapist to specify what product your skin will need during cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and the masque process. You will also receive a head, hand/arm or foot massage during the masque setting, and leave with a new knowledge of your skin and a prescription for products to use for home care.
Face Therapy Treatment is customized to each individual client’s current skin needs. Dermalogica’s unique and exclusive’ face mapping’ gives a thorough skin analysis followed by exfoliation and extraction if required. A balancing pressure point massage and masque to finish. Then enjoy a relaxing foot or hand and arm massage, whilst masque takes effect. This assists in your specific treatment and homecare regime.
Some of the following may be used in your suggested treatment:
- Multivitamin Power Regeneration: Designed for skin affected by premature ageing. Treatment includes a non- irritating vitamin Power exfoliator followed by a vitamin recovery masque. Helps repair damaged skin while alleviating its symptom.
- Medicated Clearing: the ultimate acne management. It targets current blemishes whilst helping to prevent future breakouts.
- Environmental Control: to calm redness and reduce inflammation for the most environmentally sensitized skins. This is an incredibly soothing, cleansing and calming treatment.
- Skin Brightening: balances uneven pigmentation from hormonal imbalance, UV exposure and pregnancy by helping to regulate melanin production. Combining regular professional visits with a scrupulous home regime that includes sun protection, the results can be phenomenal.
- AGE SMART: works by impacting the main Bio chemical reactions that manifest the signs of skin ageing .To defend against damage from free radicals AGE SMART includes anti oxidents, liquorice, vitamin E and MAP- a highly stable, non irritating form of vitamin C that works to inactivate free radicals and prevent cell damage and stimulate new collagen synthesis.
- Men’s skincare: this treatment takes factors such as shaving habits into account to help prevent ingrown hairs and other skin problems unique to men.
Dermalogica Mini facial tester
30 minutes: £35.00
Maximum results in minimum time! A blend of cleansing, exfoliation, moisturising and let a customised masque set whilst enjoying a relaxing head, foot or hand /arm massage.
Face mapping is a complimentary service provided by our skin care specialists. Face mapping is a full consultation and analysis of your skin. It is a time to ask any questions to solve any of your skin concerns. We will offer free advice and prescribe products to target your skin concerns with complimentary samples. All Dermalogica products are prescriptive and you will see great results.
Skin Bar—Try before you buy. Come and try the products. Feel how the products feel on your skin before you buy them at our skin bar.